Turns out, even if you wear the little face mask thingy when you spray polyurethane, you still inhale enough fumes to make your nose hairs stick together. (And that is quite a bit more unpleasant than it may seem.) Just a little tip I learned while refinishing my dining set.
So, this is what my dining room chairs use to look like.
I sanded, primed, painted, distressed the edges, applied polyurethane, and reupholstered all the seats. (Some I even re-sanded, re-primed, re-painted...ugh.) And now, my chairs look like this!
Awwww yeaahhhh!! I am woman! Hear me power staple!! Now to tackle the table...

3 comments:
They look great! Job well done, Joah. I bet that is a huge feeling of accomplishment!
Look at you!!!! You are a woman of some serious talents!
They look awesome, Joah!!! Can't wait to see how great they look in the new place!
Post a Comment