This weekend the Mackeys came to Medford, and what a great time we had! Friday night I met up with Muna for coffee and pie. Saturday consisted of Elmer's, climbing Table Rock, swimming (mentioned above), NoHo's, and Dairy Queen. Sunday we went to church, Red Robin, then biking and football at the park. All of this was done with extremely well behaved children and near perfect weather.
I miss my friends, all of my Bend friends, so very much. They not only say they "have my back," but have actually stood in the gap for me and my family. They are the kind of people who you want by your side, because they never ask "what's in it for me?" - they just love you and receive the love that you give to them. They are real ~ genuine ~ and I love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment