I recently joined a mom's group here in town, trying to expand my playdate repertoire. I had to fill out a questionnaire about my family and my intentions regarding joining this group. An application, really? Hope they let me in...
Introduction:
Hi may name is Joah! I have lived in the Rogue Valley nearly my whole life, and still feel like I have never truly experienced all it has to offer - including the people. I love God. I love my husband. I love my kids. I love to play hard and have fun.
How many children do you have and how old are they?
I wanted to have 6 kids, my husband wanted 3. We decided three was too easy (sigh), three was for quitters (chuckle)- so we compromised on 4 (smile). Abby is 8, Gage is 6, Marissa is 4, and Rachel is 2.
What do you expect from this mom's group?
I expect the moms from this group to come to my house and clean my toilets and fold my laundry. Haha! Just kidding...mostly.
What is your favorite thing to do with your children?
Taking them to get their pictures taken. (Insert eye roll here.) I really just like hanging out in the backyard with them. No stress, low maintenance.
Tell us a bit about you!
I married my best friend and I could not have asked for a better help mate and dad. Our life is crazy, chaotic, and sometimes out of control - but it's our life and we love it!! Our coping creed to get us through the rough times...embrace the chaos.
1 comment:
Love it! I'm glad you put yourself out there. Your personality really comes through on your "application". Having fun yet?
Post a Comment