Wednesday, January 19, 2011

stove top stuffing

Four kids. Seriously. What was I thinking? Being a mom is not coming easy to me today. Either the kids are extra crazy today, or my patience are extra short. Either way, I am resorting to typing away on my computer so I can pretend the slamming doors, screaming tirades, bloody noses (uh-huh), and flying Sorry pieces are not part of my life right now.

I am making a turkey roast for dinner tonight. I hate when I go to the pantry to get some Stove Top stuffing (don't judge me - it's easy, cheap, my kids love it, and I am having a hard day) and can only find dried bread crumbs. Then I have to choose; stuffing from scratch or Mac N Cheese? Ahhhhhh...now I am just typing to amuse myself. I can almost feel my paleo and no-carb friends groaning and yelling, "NOOOOOOO!" at me right now. Thanks guys, totally brought a smile back to my face.

Alright, I guess I better get back to parenting - at least the "bad day" version of parenting...grunting, pointing, ignoring, separating, refereeing, locking myself in the bathroom...

...oh man, the fire alarm is going off. I think my raspberry muffins are done.

2 comments:

Jullie said...

Hahaha!!! You crack me up, supermom!!!

joah katina said...

Thanks Jullie. You're the best.