I was catching up on reading today of some of my friends blogs, and it dawned on me...I am a long winded blogger. I just wrote a blog yesterday about how I wish blogging could be more like facebooking (did some research...no capitalization needed) and as it turns out, for many people, IT IS! I don’t know how many posts I read today that were short and to the point - but still funny or impactful.
I was telling my husband about this and instead of consoling me by saying “your style is great” or encouraging me to “write what makes you happy,” he called me a name. He called me a Bloggy Betty. Not only did he call me that, but he went on to describe just what a Bloggy Betty was, “You know, like a Chatty Cathy...rambles on and on and on...”
At first, I wanted to punch him in the nose. But, then I realized not only was it true, but it was funny. Hmmmm...I better go blog about that…
No comments:
Post a Comment