I started this blog about a year and a half ago. I filled in all the boxes just to get it up and running, with the intention of coming back and fixing it all up. Still, that has not happened - I mean really, what the heck is up with "blah, blah" under my title? And where did I ever come up with that title anyway? I must have been going through an unexpected change at the time? (Actually, that's a pretty good guess, since that happens to us a lot.)
So now, I have set my attention to my profile. I have no idea what to put there...which seems a little odd to me since I love to talk, especially about myself (thus the blog!). I have read lots of other profiles, trying to gleam some inspiration, but still have not settled on a clear plan of attack to synopsize my life. Synopsize...is that a word? I like it. Good word, Joah.
So I was going to say more about profiles and my unfinished blog shell...but I am totally off on another tangent now...I looked it up, and synopsize is, in fact, a word. And I spelled it correct, even though there is a red, squiggly line under it as I type. I guess Blogger isn't as up to date as Roget's Thesaurus. It's a verb and means to make a synopsis of; summarize. So, not only is it a word, that I spelled right, but I used it correctly too! Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment