So I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I took some advice from some friends...coffee and breathing, alone time behind a closed door (it was only 3 minutes, but it helped), and adjusting my expectations...
I also decided to bake...you know, eat my feelings...and I learned that just because the Rice Krispies Treat recipe says you can microwave the marshmallows doesn't mean you should. I guess it works out better for my waistline, but not so much my mood...bummer.
2 comments:
Lord, please reveal the root that is causing this pain in her soul. Please show her so that she can call it out in Jesus name. Please be gracious while she works it out of her heart. Please heal the wound once the bur is gone and Lord, please protect the stuffed animals in her wake as she goes. In Jesus name!
Thank you Tina. That made me cry and laugh. Amen.
Post a Comment