I have officially not worked out - not once - for two weeks. And, I do not feel bad about it at all. Ever since I ran 10 miles two weekends ago, I have had no motivation, whatsoever, to run, jog, walk, climb, hula hoop, or lift weights. I'm pretty okay with it all, except for the fact that I know in a few days I'll be ready to exercise again, and I'll be sad that I have fallen so far out of shape in such a short amount of time. How is that even possible? How can I run 10 miles one day, and then, not even 3 weeks later, be sucking wind while trying to complete a mere 3 miles? (Wow, that's something I never would have imagined I would ever be saying...a mere 3 miles!)
Another official stat from the last two weeks, is that I have seen Barbie and the Mermaid Tale 23 times. Twenty three. Not that I'm counting or anything...but, it is worth it because the way Rachel asks for the show to be played is absolutely priceless. "I watch keen of the ay-ay-ay-ays?" She is referring to the theme song that plays 3 times throughout the movie - three times per show, times 23 viewings...you can only guess how tired I am of this song - over and over in my head, all day, everyday, I am singing, "Queen of the way-ay-ay-aves...no one's gonna take away her crown. Queen of the way-ay-ay-aves..." You get it. It has been a nice distraction from the bad weather and inability to play outside, but I am more than ready for that dvr recording to "accidentally" disappear. Even if that happened though, we still have D-D-D-Dora cued up in the vcr. Yeah, that's right, I said v-c-r...old school, that's how we roll.
So, those are some of the official stats from the last 14 days. Not life changing moments in history, but still things I want to remember, since they are my history. I guess that makes me officially boring. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment