Friday, May 14, 2010

blog chaos

So, I finally got us all packed for our trip to Bend...for the most part. Up until this hour, I was undecided on what I was going to do with regard to my blogging commitment to myself. But, since I was able to finish up my pre-trip chores early, I decided I would hop on the computer real quick and post a blog for today. Yeah, real quick...not so much.

I have my homepage set up so I just have to click the "Blogger" button and I am all signed into my account. Today however, when I clicked the magic button, it wanted me to sign in. What? Sign in? I tried what I thought was my email and password - didn't work. I searched my notebook for a note that might clue me into my password - no luck. So, I started the daunting process of password recovery offered by Blogger. Attempting this process requires more memory and recall than just remembering my password in the first place!

Obviously, I was able to retrieve the information needed to post this blog, but not after 20 minutes of typing, guessing, recalling, guessing, searching, guessing...I guess that's what happens when I start to get creative with my security questions and passwords!

Well, it's not a work of art - really not even worth reading - but it's here. My post for the day. I didn't have to do it...I mean, really, who is going to call me on it? (Hmmmm...except maybe Des.) But, I wanted to do it - for myself. And for tomorrow, I am using a trick stored up my sleeve for that one...post dating my blog post. Nice.

1 comment:

Des said...

Thank you for posting for me! Have fun in Bend :)