We are going to Bend this weekend - yay! It just dawned on me that I have not started packing for our weekend getaway. That's probably no big deal to most people, but I always pack about a week in advance. This way I am not stressed out, it allows me time to remember forgotten items, and I can make sure there are enough clean clothes washed for all my kids. Perhaps my mind is waiting to see if this trip really happens before it commits to the daunting task of packing a family of 6 for an overnight excursion. Our last 3 trips (maybe 4?) to Bend have been canceled for a number of reasons...broken toe, job test, new job, kids school activities...
I am keeping my fingers crossed though, that this trip will indeed happen. In fact, the mere thought of it has prompted me to think about my blog commitment. Ya know, the one I made to myself that I would blog 50 blogs in 50 days. Hmmm...I wonder if I can keep this self inflicted writing engagement...I better not think about it too much - otherwise I might spiral into self guilt and be forced to cancel my trip...
1 comment:
You better make it - I am so jazzed for dinner!
Post a Comment